About the EDC
Welcome to the City of Hamilton Economic Development Corporation!
The City of Hamilton established a Type B economic development board to stimulate economic growth. The board utilizes sales tax revenues to stimulate the creation of new jobs in the community. Hamilton aggressively seeks new and expanded businesses that offer quality jobs for the community.
The mission of the City of Hamilton Economic Development Corporation is to promote and enable community and economic development in Hamilton.
- To revitalize Hamilton’s historic downtown into a thriving district
- To build and foster relationships with existing businesses that result in retention and expansion
- To improve the quality of life in Hamilton
- To become a premier Hill Country tourism destination
- To successfully market the Hamilton area for business development
- To maximize effectiveness of the Hamilton EDC by continually improving organizational management
We would be glad to discuss your expansion or relocation to our community.
For more information, please contact:
Hamilton Economic Development Corporation